Good group exercise to Punjabi music
We make exercise to Punjabi music videos and publish them freely on YouTube.
“It’s my dream for people to exercise to my favourite music (Punjabi) without vanity, to the standards expected in the fitness industry. Oh, and if everyone can pronounce bhangra correctly, that would be awesome.”— Ravi Sandhu, Founder
Our videos, your living room TV
See this example. To access the videos access YouTube on your TV and search Pungra.
What you need to join us:
1. Internet speed sufficient for streaming a YouTube video.
2. A TV (or laptop) to access the YouTube.
3. A mobile (or tablet), to connect to the video call.
4. Google Meet installed on the mobile/tablet (from number 3).
5. Be organised and supportive. Your energy and enthusiasm is contagious, and this is the type of pandemic we need more of.
Keep your cash, it’s free to join.
Here are all the times Activators are hosting Pungra Together sessions. Select them to see the video and Google Meet link.
Tutorial: Add Exercise Together
The best Punjabi music for group exercise, and motivation to keep moving.
Is Sidhu Moose Wala "serious" about not promoting violence? – Think Pungra
- Is Sidhu Moose Wala "serious" about not promoting violence?
- My BritAsia Fund story, news from Apple, exercise and motor neuron disease and gardening
- Exercise in the evening is best, how much you should exercise and new music by Amrit Mann and Himmat Sandhu
- First experiment with using Telegram
- Discuss Together – Community, Journaling and Twitter